Monday, October 10, 2011

Beyonce

Last night Drew and I made a quick little stop at Fred Meyer and while we were walking to the back of the store to get our purchases he said, "Hey Beyonce" to try and tell me something.


I stopped in the organic meat aisle, turned to him and said, "Why did you just call me Beyonce, ya weirdo??"


Turns ouuuuuut. He had said "fiance" becauuussseeeee...


Look what I found mixed in the guts (I know, such a great word choice huh?) of the pumpkin when I carved it last night??? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, October 10, 2011

Beyonce

Last night Drew and I made a quick little stop at Fred Meyer and while we were walking to the back of the store to get our purchases he said, "Hey Beyonce" to try and tell me something.


I stopped in the organic meat aisle, turned to him and said, "Why did you just call me Beyonce, ya weirdo??"


Turns ouuuuuut. He had said "fiance" becauuussseeeee...


Look what I found mixed in the guts (I know, such a great word choice huh?) of the pumpkin when I carved it last night??? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment