Friday, July 1, 2011

I Scream, You Scream...

{We all scream for icecream!}


Or shall I say "giggle"




Oh my gosh. I opened the freezer and saw this box of ice cream cones. Okay, I thought. A little drumstick.




Then I pulled one out of the box... Looks normal, right? LOOK AT THIS!!!! It is like a 2 inch tall ice-cream cone!


It was smaller than my thumb!!!!


I seriously couldn't even eat it because everytime I looked at it I would burst into laughter.
Ahahaha. Look at that cute little thing. ( The icecream cone that is, not my manly thumb...)

:)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, July 1, 2011

I Scream, You Scream...

{We all scream for icecream!}


Or shall I say "giggle"




Oh my gosh. I opened the freezer and saw this box of ice cream cones. Okay, I thought. A little drumstick.




Then I pulled one out of the box... Looks normal, right? LOOK AT THIS!!!! It is like a 2 inch tall ice-cream cone!


It was smaller than my thumb!!!!


I seriously couldn't even eat it because everytime I looked at it I would burst into laughter.
Ahahaha. Look at that cute little thing. ( The icecream cone that is, not my manly thumb...)

:)










No comments:

Post a Comment